For Chief Digital Officers and Interactive Marketing leaders/ The event
The CDO Forum brings together over 600 digital marketing leaders from WFA’s member companies and is the only global network for senior, client-side digital marketing specialists. More info on the group here.
The meeting was organized back to back with dmexco and featured:
- a panel ‘interrogation’ of the major media platforms (building on some of the perspectives established in the Media Charter);
- a working-session designed to surface best practices for working with adtech partners;
- an examination of how brands are better leveraging data and content for improved outcomes.
In the past the CDO Forum has been attended by several of our members, including AB Inbev, adidas, Arla Foods, Booking.com, Coty, Danone, Ferrero, Huawei, IKEA, Intel, Johnson & Johnson, LEGO, L’Oréal, Mattel, Mazda, Nissan, Pernod Ricard, Philips, RBS, TomTom and Volvo.
For more information or questions, please contact Matt Green
- Policy Action Group Brussels 2018.09.25 WFA offices
- Marketing Effectiveness & Future Agency Models Workshop Hong Kong 2018.09.26 Hong Kong
- Responsible Advertising and Children Brussels 2018.09.26 WfA offices