For global/regional marketing and connection planning leaders/ The event
The WFA Forum is designed to help senior global and regional marketing leaders to maximise the effectiveness of their investment, through a focus on creating and evolving integrated marketing solutions.
Topics on the agenda are:
- Programmatic: Disruption and misattribution
- The attribution journey
- Evolving your marcomms planning processes
- Towards efficient planning processes
In the past the WFA Forum has been attended by several of our members, including adidas, Arla Foods, Cathay Pacific Airways, Emirates Group, Estée Lauder, GSK, HP, Mondelez, Red Bull, Unilever, Vestel, The Coca Cola Company and Volvo.
For more information or questions, please contact Julia Kraft
- Policy Action Group Brussels 2019.02.26 WFA offices
- Responsible Advertising and Children Brussels 2019.02.27 WFA offices
- CMO Forum Singapore Singapore 2019.03.06 Singapore