Meeting for global/regional media directors or similar/ The event
Representing more than 700 contacts around the world, the Media Forum connects professionals from increasingly diverse roles. In addition to Global Media leads, it’s not uncommon to find programmatic and data specialists within this network, as well as those from the procurement side of the business. More info on the group here.
Topics on the agenda are:
- Balancing the long and short: a fresh look at media metrics
- Establishing a culture of global media measurement
- Establishing control of your brand’s environment
- Determining ‘suitability’ of environment for your brand
In the past the Media Forum has been attended by several of our members, including AB Inbev, Beiersdorf, Citi Group, Colgate-Palmolive, Coty, Diageo, Ferrero, Hershey Company, Hewlett Packard, IKEA, Mastercard, Mondelez, Nestlé, Novartis, PepsiCo, P&G, SAP, Jaguar Land Rover, Estée Lauder and Unilever.
For more information or questions, please contact Matt Green
- Sourcing Forum Shanghai Shanghai 2019.04.24 Shanghai
- Policy Action Group Brussels 2019.05.07 WFA offices
- Responsible Advertising and Children Brussels 2019.05.08 WFA offices