For global/regional marketing and connection planning leaders/ The event
The WFA Forum is designed to help senior global and regional marketing leaders to maximise the effectiveness of their investment, through a focus on creating and evolving integrated marketing solutions. Created in 2009, members now draw on the collective knowledge of over 700+ global and regional marketers who meet in Europe, APAC and MENA. More info on the group here.
Topics on the agenda were:
- The future of client-agency relationships: Be the change you want to see
- Towards effective global agency management
- The rise of influencer marketing
In the past the WFA Forum has been attended by several of our members, including Beiersdorf, Brown-Forman, Castrol, Colgate-Palmolive, Emirates, Ferrero, IKEA, L’Oréal, Mondelez, Pepsico, P&G, RB, TATA group and Unilever.
For more information or questions, please contact Julia Kraft
- Digital Governance Exchange New York 2019.09.05 New York
- Media Forum Cologne Cologne 2019.09.10
- Policy Action Group Brussels 2019.09.17 WFA offices