WFA sends a monthly newsletter on its priority issues to over 6000 contacts. Sign up here, free of charge.
Jean Paul Tchomdou is the new president of the Cameroon Marketing Association
The Cameroon Marketing Association (CMA) has elected a new board and appointed Jean Paul Tchomdou as president at the association’s General Assembly in April. He takes over from Francis Mbongue.
Jean Paul is a communication and audio-visual production expert and is currently Managing Director of the local production company In & Out. He also teaches strategic communications in several schools in Cameroon.
Commenting on his appointment, Jean Paul said he is committed to promoting a “new deal” for marketers in Cameroon and “making CMA a stronger, more credible organisation and a key marketing player in Cameroon and Africa” during his tenure. “It is a question of repositioning CMA as a partner for growth of companies and institutions”, he added.
CMA’s new board consists of:
- Jean Paul Tchomdou (President)
- Ebene Ebene Marie Antoinette (Vice President)
- Eric Toulou (Vice President)
- Bouba Kaele (Vice President)
- Hélène Kenmegne (Vice President)
- Michel Enyegue Mbida (Secretary)
- Edwin Etumbo Eselem (Assistant Secretary)
- Corinne Mpondo (Treasurer)
- Aristide Mabato
- Mbongo Ousman Yerima
- Willy Kamdem Kamayou
For more information, please contact CMA.