WFA sends a monthly newsletter on its priority issues to over 6000 contacts. Sign up here, free of charge.
Youssef Cheikhi is the new president of the Moroccan Advertisers Association
The Moroccan Advertisers Association (GAM) elected a new board and named Youssef Cheikhi as president of the association. He takes over from Mounir Jazouli, Communication & Media Director at BMCE Bank of Africa, who held the post for five years.
Youssef is Communication Director at the Office of Vocational Training and Work Promotion (OFPPT) in Casablanca. He has held various senior communication roles in both the public and private sector and has a PhD in digital communication.
GAM’s new board consists of:
- Youssef Cheikhi, OFPPT (President)
- Amine Sadik, Procter and Gamble (Vice President)
- Soumia Chraibi, Danone (Vice President)
- Azzedine Lazrak, Com’Sup (Vice President)
- Sanaa Bousbai, L’Oréal (Secretary)
- Younes Okba, Inwi (Treasurer)
For more information, please contact GAM.