- Sourcing Forum Europe Malmö 2018.06.27 Malmö
- Digital Governance Exchange New York 2018.06.28 New York
- Marketing Effectiveness & Agency Management Workshop Singapore 2018.07.27 Singapore
For Chief Digital Officers and Interactive Marketing leaders/ The event
The CDO Forum brings together over 600 digital marketing leaders from WFA’s member companies and is the only global network for senior, client-side digital marketing specialists. More info on the group here.
This meeting will shine the spotlight on Digital Transformation in 2018 and take a closer look at the Role of the Modern CDO through the following topics:
• Breaking Silos & Internal Integration: While it might have left as though Digital Transformation might have been ‘done’ or even forgotten about amidst the flurry of Media Governance activities last year, 2018 seems to have welcomed a fresh wave of progressive, digital transformation initiatives that have moved beyond marketing, are breaking silos, flowing across different parts of the business and impacting real change with commercial results.
• Breaking Barriers for Ground-breaking Programmatic: Take a look at how a pioneering partnership has resulted in the architecture of a MarTech hub that serves as the beating heart of revolutionary Programmatic operations.
• Building Teams for Control & Excellence: Digital Agency Rosters always present a little more complexity than usual – no thanks to the fragmented digital advertising ecosystem. Round-table discussions will look at how WFA Members currently manage their rosters -from selection through to stream-lining-, current priorities and the emergence of ‘atypical’ external partners that are starting to include platforms, publishers as well as crowd-sourced solutions.
• The Role of the Modern CDO – as more marketers have embraced ‘marketing in a digital world’, are digital specialists currently obsolete or, in actual fact, they more relevant than ever?
For more information or questions, please contact Matt Green
WFA is the only global organization representing the common interests of marketers. It brings together the biggest markets and marketers worldwide, representing roughly 90% of global marketing communications spend.Become a member