Meeting for global/regional media directors or similar/ The event
Representing more than 700 contacts around the world, the Media Forum connects professionals from increasingly diverse roles. In addition to Global Media leads, it’s not uncommon to find programmatic and data specialists within this network, as well as those from the procurement side of the business. More info on the group here.
The topics on the agenda were:
- Next steps for improving transparency, China
- Is media ‘advising’ fit for purpose?
- Know your enemy: understanding ad fraudsters in China
- Resolving programmatic challenges in China
In the past the Media Forum has been attended by several of our members, including Ab Inbev, Arla Foods, Booking.com, BP, Carlsberg, Cathay Pacific, The Coca-Cola Company, Coty, Swarovski, IKEA, Intel, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal, LVMH, Mondelez, Nike, Philips, P&G, Sony, TATA, Estée Lauder, Unilever and Volvo.
For more information or questions, please contact Matt Green
- Sourcing Forum Shanghai Shanghai 2019.04.24 Shanghai
- Media Forum New York New York 2019.04.24 New York
- Policy Action Group Brussels 2019.05.07 WFA offices