For global/regional marketing and connection planning leaders/ The event
The Integration Forum is designed to help senior global and regional marketing leaders to maximise the effectiveness of their investment, through a focus on creating and evolving integrated marketing solutions.
The topics on the agenda were:
- Developing a culture for content
- The rise of the micro-influencer
- More effective agency management (or how to be a better client)
In the past the Integration Forum has been attended by several of our members, including AB InBev, Aston Martin, Arla Foods, Bacardi-Martini, Booking.com, BP, Cathay Pacific, Credit Suisse, Diageo, eBay, Electronic Arts, Emirates Group, HP, Jaguar Land Rover, Just Eat, Johnson & Johnson, LEGO, Mondelez, Nestlé, Pernod Ricard, P&G, SAP, Shell Volvo and Vodafone.
This event in pictures
For more information or questions, please contact Julia Kraft
- Digital Governance Exchange New York 2019.09.05 New York
- Media Forum Cologne Cologne 2019.09.10
- Policy Action Group Brussels 2019.09.17 WFA offices