Asia’s leading sports and entertainment industry conference, featuring a multidisciplinary Marketing, Digital, Music, Sports and Gaming programme/ The event
All That Matters offers the unique meeting point in the region for the most influential players in global entertainment.
Music, Sports, Gaming, Digital Marketing… these industries gather in Singapore at the outstanding Ritz-Carlton Millenia from September 16-18, 2019 in the most exciting week of the entertainment calendar prior to the Formula 1 Grand Prix.
Take a look at the conference agenda here: http://bit.ly/2kwdXdp
WFA is a proud supporter of All That Matters and will partner with Branded for a fourth year to present Marketing Matters (September 18), leading and moderating a series of sessions during the day.
- Gaming Demystified: Unlocking brand growth opportunities in video gaming: Branded, 2CV and WFA will launch a must-have report for brands looking to explore the massive commercial opportunities available within the video gaming industry. (9:00-11:30am)
- State of the Union: World Federation of Advertisers President’s Address: Raja Rajamannar, Mastercard CMO and WFA President in conversation with WFA CEO Stephan Loerke. (11:30-12:15pm)
- Leading from the Front: Panel discussion with Hui Mei Lee (HP), Nicole McMillan (Mars Wrigley Confectionary) and Dick van Motman (Dentsu Aegis), moderated by WFA APAC Director Ranji David. (12:15-1:00pm)
- CMO Luncheon: exclusive, invitation-only event where senior marketers break bread with the best in the business, connect with captains of industry and engage with ground-breaking thought leaders to discuss the biggest trends from the entertainment mediaverse and what this means for brands. (1:00-2:00pm, register here)
- Data Danger: Panel discussion with Claudia Chan (SAP), Lia Sheena (Mastercard) and Adam Wee (CIMB), moderated by WFA Director of Digital Policy Catherine Armitage. (2:45-3:30pm)
For more information or questions, please contact Ranji David
- Responsible Advertising and Children Brussels 2019.09.18 WFA offices
- CMO Luncheon Singapore Singapore 2019.09.18 Singapore
- Integration Forum New York New York 2019.09.25 New York