Meeting for global/regional media directors or similar/ The event
Representing more than 700 contacts around the world, the Media Forum connects professionals from increasingly diverse roles. In addition to Global Media leads, it’s not uncommon to find programmatic and data specialists within this network, as well as those from the procurement side of the business. More info on the group here.
The meeting is organized back-to-back with Festival of Media Global. Topics on the agenda were:
- Establishing control of your brand’s environment
- A framework for ‘good, better, best’ brand safety protection
- Driving increased trust in the marketplace
In the past the Media Forum has been attended by several of our members, including AB Inbev, Beiersdorf, Citi Group, Colgate-Palmolive, Coty, Diageo, Ferrero, Hershey Company, Hewlett Packard, IKEA, Mastercard, Mondelez, Nestlé, Novartis, PepsiCo, P&G, SAP, Jaguar Land Rover, Estée Lauder and Unilever.
For more information or questions, please contact Matt Green
- Digital Governance Exchange New York 2019.09.05 New York
- WFA Webinar: More effective global agency management Remote 2019.09.05-10.15 Remote
- Media Forum Cologne Cologne 2019.09.10