For global/regional marketing and connection planning leaders/ The event
The WFA Forum is designed to help senior global and regional marketing leaders to maximise the effectiveness of their investment, through a focus on creating and evolving integrated marketing solutions. Created in 2009, members now draw on the collective knowledge of over 700+ global and regional marketers who meet in Europe, APAC and MENA. More info on the group here.
Topics on the agenda were:
- Towards effective global agency management
- Global marketing communications organisation, local impact?
In the past the WFA Forum has been attended by several of our members, including adidas, Arla Foods, Cathay Pacific Airways, Emirates Group, Estée Lauder, GSK, HP, Mondelez, Red Bull, Unilever, Vestel, The Coca Cola Company and Volvo.
For more information or questions, please contact Ranji David
- Digital Governance Exchange New York 2019.09.05 New York
- Media Forum Cologne Cologne 2019.09.10
- Policy Action Group Brussels 2019.09.17 WFA offices